Monday, April 7, 2008

Alrighty, time to update. ... if I can manage to log in to Youtube to upload my work. >_> It's been a while since I used my account there, and I think I've forgotten the password. ^^; *sends for password reset and waits on her email to receive it*

I'll have to upload my bouncing ball assignments and the puppet jump later, but I do have one thing I can show you now - the second half of tutorial two, where we were supposed to take one of our own drawings and turn it into symbols to animate it:

Symbol Animation

I had fun doing that, and for my first symbol animation, I'm quite happy with it. (No, the play and instruction buttons don't work. I just built the game menu page. When I have the spare time, I'll go back and clean up the background on it, make the menu a bit more appealing, and work on the in-game graphics. Then find me someone who knows actionscript and can help me set up the actual game play.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like your character and think that it is really cute. I like the way he comes in.