Monday, April 28, 2008



*digs around for stuff to show* Here, have a screenshot. I spent around 5 hours stippling this looping pan last night. Woo!

I haven't finished my test shot yet, but this gives me a decent idea of how long it'll take for me to get the entire animation done. I'm gonna say 6-7 hours average for backgrounds (this isn't the easiest background I have, but it certainly isn't the hardest either). Building the egret symbols I did for the walk cycle ... I want to say around 8 hours? So 8 hours for each character per scene... maybe another 5 hours or so for the actual animation part, though that'll vary greatly based on the scene... a total of 11 scenes...

Nya. I'll type up a nice little schedule later. (Possibly after I've gotten some sleep and can handle math better.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like your background! It's really pretty!