Monday, March 31, 2008

Premise

I wanted to animate a horse, nay, a flying horse, but I figured everybody's seen a flying horse. The idea then shifted to a flying goat. So. My premise is a goat that tries to fly after an egret along a stream in the mountains. (He has a small set of wings.) The two come across a cliff, and the goat decides he's ready to jump it.

Possible ending A: He's successful in flying! ... for about a second or two. He plummets downwards, the bird glances around, hoping no one saw, and flies off.

Possible ending B: He's successful in flying! Seriously, this time. He happily glides around ... and gets hit by a plane. Bird glances around, hoping no one saw, and flies off.


A sketch I did while trying to figure out what my premise should be. Goat with wings <3

2 comments:

Lauren Sparks said...

he has to die? dang! that's sad, but the way you describe there will probably be laughter. ^___^

Anonymous said...

I definitely like the idea of a flying goat that's different and more interesting to see. I do like the second idea a bit more because it reminds me of Willie coyote with all the crazy ways things fail on him.