Sunday, April 20, 2008

Lip Sync

I'm done with the lip sync (at least with the syncing part of it; I'll add more animation to it at a later point when I have time).



Hopefully blogger doesn't destroy the video for you, but I know it's a small chance of the quality remaining intact. =P

edit: Yep, horrible quality. *sigh* I uploaded it to my website test page, so you can view it here (scroll down past the previous exercise)-
Lip Sync on Test Page

I used a line from Hitchhikers Guide To the Galaxy: "In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

It was interesting trying to match it up for the sync. Given that the number of symbols is somewhat limited, translating it to help me better understand it ended up with this jumbled mess of a code -
'closed E-N T BE-GN-N closed T U-I-VSE WS (I?) TET closed TI AS MT A LT OF PEPL VE NG(R?)E N BN WIDLE RE GRD AS A BD MOV closed'

... MS Word apparently thought I was trying to type in another language or something, because at one point it took the text and flipped it to some symbol language. XD

So, the only thing I have left in this class to be up to speed for midterms is the walk cycle. Shouldn't be too hard. *contemplates starting it now, or getting some sleep* Sleep seems like a good option, given that I got up at 5:45am to go on the CAS zoo trip. ...which by the way, allowed me to grab some video reference for the egret/water bird that I want to use in my final for this class. Bonus! A day of fun, and beneficial to my classes!


*waves to Mom and Dad* I know you're reading this! And look, this one was only posted at 3am, not at 4am. =P Progress!

No comments: