Monday, March 24, 2008

First Post - The Favorites I Don't Have (And the naming of my blog)

Hurrah, the start of my production blog. I feel like being silly and giving it an name and persona. This blog shall be named ... Alexander Reginald Francis, or ARF for short. He shall be a wolf pup. ^__^ *watches as everyone slowly backs away* What? I'm not crazy, really...

1. Name - Samantha Anne de Graffenried
3. Hometown - Mahopac, NY
4. Write a culturally interesting fact about that place (not geographic or demographic) Mahopac used to be a vacation area for people from New York City, and has a fair number of small lakes and reservoirs. I live next to a lake where it's rumored that there's a sunken ferryboat. BTW - NYC drinking water? There's a lot of geese that swim in it. Just to let you know. (For those people who claim that NYC water tastes good...)
5. What is/was your Major? - Animation
6. If you are a grad student where did you take your major? - Not a grad student
7. If you are a double major what is your other area of study? - I'm not, but if I were, I might major in sequential.
8. What other courses are you taking this quarter? - I have 20th century art history and 2D Effects animation.
9. What is your favorite meal? - A home-cooked meal that I don't have to do any work for.
10. What is your favorite song? - I don't really have a favorite, persay. It changes too often.
11. What is your favorite website? - Rescreatu and Neopets
12. What is your favorite game on the web? Um... the ones on Neopets?
13. What is your favorite web animation? - I... don't have a favorite? Come to think of it, I don't browse web animation much. I should do that more often.
14. What is your favorite drink? - milk
15. What is your favorite animation character? - There's too many to choose from! Um... one of my unusual favorites is Marahute, from The Rescuers Down Under.
16. What is your favorite video game? - Pokemon, any version of the games
17. Do you like reading? Yes, but I haven't had much time to read recently ;__;
18. What is your favorite book? - Did I mention I don't like choosing favorites? I never do these quiz things because of it. I favor fantasy settings or murder mysteries.
19. What is your favorite magazine? - I don't read magazines. I don't really have the time to. It would probably be National Geographic if I did, though.
20. What is your favorite TV Show? I rarely watch tv any more , but I'd have to say that currently, I enjoy Monk.
21.What is your favorite animated Movie? - The Lion King
22. What is your favorite Anime Movie? - Princess Mononoke
23. What is your favorite movie? - I... have no idea.
24. Who is your favorite director? - I don't have a favorite director...
25. Who do you admire the most? - My big brother, the experienced animators that I've been fortunate to work with, my friend Danielle Paulet, my friend Cat Trazowski

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I really do think you are an interesting person and not weird at all by naming your blog.

Lauren Sparks said...

ARF is awesome. why didn't you keep it? ;(