Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I have some semblance of a finished video! I had to chop a bit more out of it, but it gave it something of a new direction, since it starts out following the egret instead.

If I so desire, I might be heading back and adding more to it when I have free time... otherwise, I'm fine with it as is at the moment.

All in all, I've learned:
- I need to work on my time management skills
- it is possible to chop down an animation if need be (even if I don't want to...)
- I need to figure out sound and music ahead of time...
- Symbols can be a pain, but are actually feasible for animation. It just takes time, experience, and patience to make it look good. Which I didn't do the fullest extent, but I do plan on figuring it out at some point. That way my characters won't seem so ... floaty. =P
- I have fun with layouts!


And now .... *waits for the computer to die while compressing / encoding etc.*
I'll get the clip uploaded here as soon as I figure out how at a reasonable file size.

No comments: