Monday, May 5, 2008

I got some work done this weekend, mostly in the category of backgrounds. ... granted, I'm not sticking exactly to schedule. This may or may not be because I don't have the character model sheets completed yet. *cough* I know what I want them to look like, but I should probably have the model sheets done before I start building the characters in the animation. ^^;; it's just a matter of getting the characters down on paper (or on the computer, if you want to be technical about it). I'll tweak my schedule later on to better reflect what I've gotten done and still need to do.

In terms of what I have done since last time, I have a very simple credits scene done (minus whatever additional changes might be needed for the title or sound), and 1 1/2 backgrounds done (cue screenshot) -



I say 1/2 because the pan is supposed to have a waterfall in it (Yes, animating water. I am crazy. I believe I've confirmed this before. ^__^). I haven't figured out how I want to style the water yet, though. I'm thinking I'm going to leave the water animations off for a bit until I get more of the actual story content done, and then the remaining time factor can influence what style of water I'll have. XD

1 comment:

toddhopp said...

Nice backgrounds. Good detail and coloring. It's gonna look nice in the final piece. Keep it up!